The reason why the self-priming pump fails to pump water, the reason why the self priming trash pump fails to pump water and the solution
One, self priming trash pump self-priming performance introduction
The self-priming height of the conventional self priming trash pump is about 4-5 meters. In the case of 5 meters high, the self-priming time depends on the size of the self-priming pump. It takes about 5-10 minutes to pump the water up. On the basis of the suction pump, a vacuum auxiliary system is added. The self-priming height can reach 8-9 meters. The self-priming time depends on the size of the pipe and the length of the pipe. If the self-priming height is 8 meters, the 50-caliber pipe is almost activated. Water can be sucked up in a few seconds, and a 150mm pipe can be sucked in about 30 seconds.
2. The reason why the self-priming pump can't pump water, the solution to the self-priming pump can't pump water
1. Due to the improper sealing of the inlet pipe of the self-priming pump, the phenomenon that the self-priming pump is always in the air outside the suction pipe during operation cannot pump the suction pipe to negative pressure, so the self-priming pump cannot pump water. The solution to the suction pump not being able to pump water needs to check out the leak and repair it. The self-priming pump without vacuum assistance can be used to run the self-priming pump for about 5-10 minutes, and then shut down the environment without noisy environment. You can use your ears to close to the suspected air leak to listen to the sound of inhalation.
2. The reason why the self-priming pump cannot pump water after using for a period of time may be that the mechanical seal of the self-priming pump leaks or the pump body leaks, which causes the self-priming pump to fail to pump water. This kind of self-priming pump cannot pump water. The solution is to replace with new accessories.
3. The water can be pumped up after being filled with water once, and the water must be filled with water after the shutdown to pump up the water. The reason is that the outlet of the self-priming pump is not equipped with a one-way valve, and the outlet of the self-priming pump does not turn vertically up 1 meter. Because the self-priming pump is not equipped with a check valve at the outlet, the return pressure in the pipeline will be too large after the shutdown, and the water in the self-priming pump cavity will return to the pool, so it must be restarted next time. Water is sufficient. In addition, if the outlet pipe is not vertically upward by 1 meter, some water in the pump cavity will be thrown out into the outlet pipe when the pump is started, which will cause the self-priming pump to fail to suck up water. This phenomenon mainly depends on the self-priming performance of the self-priming pump itself. If Boyu Pump's new high-lift self-priming pump is used, the installation requirements are not so strict. Need to understand can refer to: high suction lift self-priming pump
4. The reasons and solutions for the inability of the vacuum-assisted self-priming pump in use to pump water can be investigated one by one according to the following methods:
(1) First, check according to the method in item 1 above. You can turn on the vacuum pump for a few minutes and then stop it to check the leak.
(2) Close the outlet pipe valve tightly. If it is a self-priming pump used on the car, you can install a valve on the outlet pipe. If there is no valve, use cardboard to stick each outlet and then start the vacuum pump to observe whether the outlet has suction. The phenomenon that the outlet cardboard is sucked very tightly indicates that the check valve plate inside the outlet elbow is stuck by foreign matter, resulting in the phenomenon of not being completely sealed. In this case, you need to clean the check valve plate inside the outlet elbow If it is a self-priming pump with a caliber of 250 or more, it may also be due to the deformation of the check valve plate. The seal is not tight enough. Replace the check valve plate with a new one. (Currently, all our company’s vacuum assisted self-priming pump outlet check valve plates have been Upgrade to uniform use of non-deformed check valve plate).
(3) The method to judge whether the vacuum pump has suction power: When there is no water in the pump body of the self-priming pump, open a water discharge valve directly in front of the self-priming pump, and then start the vacuum pump. The suction power is normal. If there is no suction power, it is likely that the float valve in a small water tank between the vacuum pump and the self-priming pump is stuck. In this case, you can unplug a transparent hose from the suction pipe of the vacuum pump and then palm Stick to the suction port and stay for 10 seconds. If you feel that the palm is difficult to remove, it means that there is no problem with the suction of the vacuum pump. At this time, you need to disassemble the water tank and check the float valve in the water tank to see if it is stuck.