The reason why the flow of self priming trash pump has decreased, and the solution to the decrease of flow of self priming trash pump.
The flow of the self-priming pump in normal use was normal before, but suddenly the self-priming pump obviously felt that the flow was reduced, and the outlet pressure became lower. I don’t know why. Many users want to search the Internet for the reason why the flow of the self-priming pump is reduced. Inquiry and understanding, so as a manufacturer of self-priming pumps as the main product, it is necessary for us to share the reasons for the decrease in the flow of the self-priming pump and the solutions for the decrease in the flow of the self-priming pump for reference:
1. If a high suction-lift self-priming pump is used, because the inlet pipe of the self-priming pump is not tightly sealed, there is a slight air leakage phenomenon, due to the vacuum auxiliary system or the self-priming pump has strong suction power, the self-priming height is not high. In the case of slight air leakage, the self-priming pump can also pump water up, but due to the phenomenon of a little suction, the air may also cause the flow of the self-priming pump to suddenly decrease, and the flow of this self-priming pump is reduced. The solution is to check the leak and fix it.
2. The leakage of the mechanical seal of the self-priming pump is also the cause of the decrease in the flow rate of the self-priming pump, just replace the new mechanical seal.
3. The pumped medium contains debris and may be caused by blockages in the impeller flow path, or some users have installed a bottom valve or filter at the bottom of the suction pipe of the self-priming pump, which can easily cause the filter and bottom The valve is blocked and there are too many debris. It is recommended to choose our open impeller self-priming pump or self-priming pump with cutting.
4. There is another possibility that the self-priming pump has been used for a long time, and the impeller in the pump cavity is reduced in size due to corrosion or wear. In this case, only a new impeller can be replaced.
5. The reason why the flow of the self-priming pump with cutting function has decreased may be due to the large debris that is sucked into the pipe and blocked between the self-priming pump impeller and the self-priming pump mouth ring and cannot enter the pump body. At this time, just disassemble the cleaning plate with the cutting self-priming pump to see if there are objects that can't get into the pump body and clean it up.
6. There is another reason why the flow of the self-priming pump decreases. It may be: if the self-priming pump impeller of the cast iron pump body is made of stainless steel impeller, the inside of the pump body is sucked into the metal foreign matter, resulting in metal objects. It is stuck between the impeller and the pump body. This happens suddenly during the rotation of the self-priming pump. This situation occurs because some positions inside the pump body are too thin. This situation can easily lead to breakdown of individual positions. After the breakdown, the self-priming pump is damaged. After the suction port and the water outlet are directly the same, the flow of the self-priming pump will suddenly decrease. Therefore, after all other prerequisite reasons for not disassembling the pump are eliminated, the pump body can only be disassembled for maintenance.
7. After overhauling and disassembling the self-priming pump, some users found that the flow rate of the self-priming pump became smaller and not as large as before. This situation is likely to be caused by the impeller of the self-priming pump not being installed in place. For example, some of our self-priming pump products have a flat pad behind the impeller, and the customer forgets to install the flat pad after inspection. This will cause the impeller to move back to the motor direction, and the impeller is not in the specified position. It is the reason that the flow rate of the self-priming pump has decreased. In this case, only remove the pump impeller and reinstall the gasket.