Check before starting fire pump set
1. Check the on/off status of the process valve and whether the corresponding return valve on/off status can meet the requirements.
(1) During the daily test of the pump, the return valve should be fully open and the valve block valve should be in the closed position. When trying 1#foam pump and 2# pump foam outlet, it is necessary to close the inlet valves of Vp111, Vp112, and Vp212, and open the Px021 return valve to start the pump; try 2# pump water outlet, 3#, 4# fire fighting When using the fire pump set, turn on the Px011 return valve to start the pump. After the test pump is over, restore all valves to a regular state.
(2) When an emergency occurs or fire drills require water to be discharged, open the valve in the valve block corresponding to the position where the fire water (foam) is required, and the return valve is closed.
(3) The inlet valve of the pump must have a normally open and the outlet valve is in the closed position.
2. Check that the clutch handle of the vacuum suction installation should be in the "close" position.
3. Open the air valve and close the air release valve after resetting the float assembly.
Fire pump set start and stop pump operation steps
1. After starting the pump, check the running current of the motor and whether the pump runs normally. If there is any abnormality, stop the pump immediately.
2. Check the pressure gauge at the outlet of the pump. When the pointer of the pressure gauge reaches the rated working pressure and is stable, gradually open the outlet valve to try to make the pump work in the rated state.
3. After the pump is normally filled with water, move the clutch handle of the vacuum suction installation to the "div" position.
4. Check the pressure of the valve group. The pressure of the clean water valve group is maintained at about 0.8Mpa, and the foam valve group is maintained at about 1.0Mpa. If the pressure cannot be maintained, the outlet of the pump and the return valve can be properly adjusted to control the pressure.
5. The temperature of the pump and motor bearings should be checked frequently, the highest temperature cannot exceed 75 degrees, and the working current of the motor should be within the normal range.
6. After stopping the pump, restore all valves to the normal state according to the valve opening and closing state diagram request.
7. Move the clutch handle of the vacuum suction installation to the "close" position, open the air valve, and reset the float assembly to prepare for battle.
8. If the pump is started, if the pressure returns to about 0.4Mpa after it reaches 0.8Mpa, the water cannot be discharged normally. At this time, stop the pump immediately, open the air valve to reset the float assembly, and restart.
9. Under normal conditions, one of the 1# and 2# stabilized pumps should be in working condition and one in standby condition.