The problem of long-term use of self priming trash pump is inevitable. It is not to say that the quality of the products produced by the manufacturer is problematic. No matter what time it takes, there will be some minor problems. Therefore, it is the last word to learn some simple self priming trash pump maintenance methods. Some people may find that problems can be found. It is also right for manufacturers to repair. However, if it is only a small problem, it will be a waste of time and a delay in the work of the manufacturer to repair it.
1, self priming trash pump does not produce water
1) There is no liquid storage or insufficient liquid storage in the pump body: add enough;
2) Leakage in the suction line: eliminate the leakage of the pipeline;
3) The voltage is too low: adjust the voltage;
4) The suction stroke is too high or the suction line is too long: reduce the suction stroke or shorten the pipeline;
5) Mechanical seal leakage is too large: repair or replacement.
2. self priming trash pump has insufficient water
1) The impeller flow path or the suction line is blocked due to improper use: the blockage is eliminated;
2) The impeller wear is severe: the impeller is replaced;
3) The power is too low and the speed is too low: adjust to the rated speed.
3. self priming trash pump noise and vibration are too large
1) The foot is unstable: reinforcement;
2) Serious bearing wear: replacement of bearings;
3) The pump and motor spindle are different axes: adjust the coaxiality.
4. The temperature of the self priming trash pump bearing is too high;
1) Grease deterioration or drying: replacement of grease;
2) Bearing damage: replacement.
5, self priming trash pump leakage
1) The coupling bolt is loose: fastened;
2) Seal wear: Replacement.