Marine fire pump, as its name suggests, is a pump used for fire protection. It is divided into different types according to different classification methods. It is widely sealed, leak-free and corrosion-resistant. It is widely used in environmental protection, water treatment, fire protection and other departments to pump each. Liquids are the ideal type of pumps for creating leak-free, pollution-free civilized workshops and civilized plants. Pumps and fire protection systems are similar in type, but the head and flow are different. The selection criteria of the fire pump should be considered in five aspects according to the process flow and water supply and drainage requirements.
Marine fire pump installed in the water working environment of ships, offshore work platforms, etc.
marine fire pump operating procedures
First, preparation before operation
1. Drive the pump shaft before starting, be sure that the rotor burns out without jamming and friction.
2. Open the inlet valve
3. Open the pressure tap on the outlet valve or outlet elbow
4. For the first start or long-term stop, restart the screw on the top of the pump body, fill the pump body with water, and do not start with unfilled water to prevent burnout of the seal.
5. Touch the motor to check if the motor steering is consistent with the pump steering sign.
6. After the fire pump is started, at the rated speed, no water should be discharged within 4 minutes.
Second, the operation notes:
1. After the pump starts to drain, gradually adjust the outlet valve until the specified pressure is reached.
2. The pump should operate within the flow range specified on the nameplate
3. Pay attention to the bearing temperature, the outside temperature of the bearing should not exceed 75 °C
4. During operation, pay attention to whether the pump has abnormal vibration and noise.
3. The outlet valve should be closed after stopping the pump. If the pump is in power failure during operation, the power supply should be cut off before the outlet valve is closed.
4. For long-term deactivation, open the drain valve screw to drain the water in the pump.