The electric fire pump has the same basic principle as the ordinary industrial pump. It uses the pressure difference to press the water flow to the height required by itself. However, the fire pump pays attention to the advantages of efficiency and lift, so it is necessary to consider the design of the fire pump. Pump power and good maintenance, because the fire is uncertain, the space and time requirements are relatively high, the fire pump should be as efficient and large as possible in use, so it is very good for suppressing fire Effect.
Of course, in the use of electric fire pumps, users should also try to avoid debris entering the fire water tank. It is best to install filters and other equipment at the water inlet to create a good environment for the work of the fire pump.
Technical requirements for fire pump self-test:
1. The fire pump self-test mode must be controlled by PLC. The self-test cycle is generally set at 10 to 15 days, and each self-test run time should be 5 to 10 minutes. The fire water supply system should be tested once a year, and the fire pump should also be tested for effluent (normal conditions). This is because the best working condition of the fire pump self-test is to truly reflect the actual operating conditions of the fire pump.
2. The fire self-test mode should have automatic switching function during fire, and ensure that the pump should not be automatically stopped after the fire pump is started. When the fire pump is extinguished, the self-test signal should not respond.
3. During the self-inspection of the fire pump, if it encounters the fire operation command, it should be able to immediately interrupt the ongoing self-checking action, close the solenoid valve on the bypass line and confirm it, and forcibly stop the self-test. The system automatically transfers the fire pump to the normal (power frequency) working condition, so that the fire pump reaches the rated speed, ensuring that the water output of the fire pump can meet the flow and head requirements of the system.
4. In the fire water supply system with fire self-inspection, a pressure relief valve is required from a reliable point of view. Whether it is a constant speed self-test or a low-speed self-test, there may be system overpressure problems. If the solenoid valve is not open or the soft starter and the inverter are not operating properly, it may be boring. The pressure relief valve can be shared in the system.
5. Since the fire pump strengthens the usual maintenance management, the fire pump needs to run frequently, so the fire pump unit also needs to consider the vibration isolation measures of the pump and the pipeline. As a fire pump, it should also be prevented from being frozen to ensure the normal operation of the system without causing equipment failure and damage.