BORRA as a self priming pump manufacturers，the self-priming pump coupling must be solid with a nut and lock the nut. Be careful not to loosen the nut, otherwise it will cause the impeller to move and cause mechanical failure.
In order to maintain a certain storage fluid in the body of the self-priming pump to achieve better self-priming ability and prevent dry friction of the mechanical seal, the inlet of the pump must be higher than the centerline of the pump shaft.
The installation of the suction line of the self-priming pump should pay attention to:
1. The installation height of the suction port should not exceed 5 meters. When the conditions permit, the installation height of the suction port of the self-priming pump should be as low as possible below the lowest water storage level of the pool, and the length of the suction pipe should be shortened as much as possible, so that the elbow is less installed. It is beneficial to shorten the self-priming time and improve the self-priming function.
2. Valves, flanges, etc. in the suction line should be strictly protected against air leakage or leakage of liquid, that is, no gas leakage is allowed in the suction line.
3. The solid body and other impurities should be prevented from being sucked into the pump body. For this purpose, a filter should be installed on the suction line. The effective water passing area of ??the filter should be 2-3 times the cross section of the suction pipe, and the filter should be inspected regularly.
4. The suction line and the discharge line should have their own brackets, and the pump body itself is not allowed to bear the load of the pipeline.
5. When the pump is installed, the electrostatic grounding resistance of the pump and pipeline should meet the specified requirements.
6. During installation, the pump casing and piping should be strictly inspected for stones, iron sand and other debris.
7. Correct the installation clearance and coaxiality of the pump coupling and the motor coupling. The tolerance of different shaft degrees is 0.1mm. The difference in height between the pump shaft and the motor shaft can be adjusted with copper or iron on the foot.
8. After the actual operation of the unit for 3-4 hours, make the final inspection. If there is no bad phenomenon, the main installation is completed, and the shaft should be inspected during the test operation.
9. The pump bearing body is provided with a cooling water joint with a cooling chamber device for the hose or plastic tube with a bore of 12, and the thread size is M12x1.75.
10. If a check valve is installed on the outlet pipe of the pump and the pump cannot be smoothly discharged during the self-priming process, the exhaust pipe and valve should be added at the outlet of the pump.
When the self-priming pump and the motor are directly connected, the coaxiality of the pump shaft and the motor output should be paid attention to; the accuracy of the pump installation has a great influence on the smooth running and service life of the pump, so it must be carefully installed. Correction.