Marine fire pump, as the name suggests, are used in firefighting. They are unpowered fire pumps, fixed fire extinguishing systems or other fire-fighting installations installed on water working environments such as ships and offshore work platforms. Dedicated pump. Fully sealed, no leakage, corrosion resistance.
Operation method of Marine fire pump
1. Preparation before starting: Before starting, carefully read the Manual for Diesel Engines and the Manual for CWY Marine Diesel Emergency Fire Pumps to understand how to use the unit.
(1) Check the oil quantity of the diesel engine. The oil quantity should be between the upper and lower limits of the scale. Note that CC-CD grade oil must be used. CC30 or CD30 in summer, CC20W / 20 or CD20W / 20 in winter.
(2) Check the fuel volume of the diesel engine fuel tank. Light diesel oil should be used. The fuel volume should not exceed the red mark inside the filter. Do not allow dust or water to enter the fuel tank. Check the electric start line should be qualified.
(3) Check the oil quantity of the oil cup of the sliding vane. It is strictly forbidden to use it when there is no oil.
(4) The pump mechanical seal cavity should be filled with oil to prevent dry grinding during operation.
(5) Install the water inlet pipe, water outlet and water gun, and close the water outlet valve clockwise. The height of the water inlet pipe should not be higher than the pump suction port to prevent air from being sucked into the air inlet pipe.
2, starting of diesel engine
(1) Turn on the fuel tank switch.
(2) Push the diesel engine speed control handle toward the “running” position to the middle position.
(3) Start by hand, hold the starter handle with your right hand, and slowly pull the starter handle until it can't be pulled, then slowly release it to return, press the decompression handle and then slowly relax. Hold the starting handle tightly, tighten the rope, and pull the rope out quickly and fully (with both hands if necessary). At this time, the diesel engine is started. If not started, repeat. Increase the engine speed after running for 2-3 minutes (except during emergency) after starting.
Note: For electric start, please refer to the instruction manual of the diesel engine.
(4) Electric start can be used under conditions that do not affect safety, and the diesel engine can be started by turning the start switch knob.
(5) When it is difficult to start the diesel engine in winter, pull out the rubber plunger of the diesel engine, fill it with 2CC engine oil, and plug the plug.
Caution: After the plug is removed, the diesel engine may inhale dust and cause damage to the diesel engine.
3. Operation of sliding vane pump
(1) After starting the diesel engine, run it for 2-3 minutes without load (except during emergency), then move the speed control handle to the low position to increase the speed of the diesel engine. At this time, push the handle of the sliding vane type water pump in a direction away from the diesel engine, so that the V-belt is tensioned to drive the water pump to work.
(2) Water spray from the exhaust port of the sliding vane pump and the pressure of the pressure gauge pointer suddenly indicates the completion of the water diversion. Open the water outlet valve slowly, and the water gun from the water outlet will spray water.
(3) The handle of the water pump is reset, and the water pump stops working. The plug valve of the pilot pump is closed at the same time.
(1) During operation, the opening of the diverter switch should be adjusted as required to make the pump work under the required working conditions.
(2) Pay attention to check whether the diesel engine runs normally. Otherwise, stop the machine and troubleshoot.
Before shutting down, push the speed control handle to low speed, run at low speed for 2-3 minutes, and then push the speed control handle to the parking position. Then push the fuel switch to the "S" (off) position.
Caution: The load should be gradually reduced when stopping. If it is stopped suddenly, the temperature will rise abnormally. Do not stop using the pressure reducing handle.
During the use of Marine fire pump, they must be carried out in accordance with professional operating standards. Professional personnel must perform testing and clean the products on time. Once pollutants are found, they must be cleaned in time. If abnormal reactions occur, they must be dispatched in time. Professional personnel for repairs.