sewage flow centrifugal trash pump is a single stage, single suction, cantilever centrifugal sewage pump. There are many reasons why you ca n’t pump water, which can be roughly classified into the following categories:
1, the packing is too hot
Due to the packing being pressed too tightly, cooling water cannot enter the packing, or the shaft surface is damaged. Measures can be taken to properly relax the packing and clean up the blocked pipe. Packing wear must be replaced with new ones. Soak in the oil before installation, install it one by one, and stagger the cuts to reduce water leakage.
2, the pump vibrates violently
The electric rotor may be unbalanced, or the coupling of the coupling is poor, and the bearings are worn and bent. It may also be that the rotating parts are loose and broken; maybe it is because the pipe support is not strong and so on. Can be adjusted, repaired, reinforced, replaced and other methods.
3, the pump does not absorb or drain
The reasons are mostly that the bottom valve is stuck, the filtered water is partially blocked, the water absorption height is too high or the water absorption is leaking, it may also be due to incorrect steering, the impeller flow channel is blocked, etc. After passing the inspection one by one, measures such as repairing the bottom valve, removing silt, correcting steering, and cleaning the impeller can be taken separately.
4. Water leakage at the joint
If water leaks at the joint, the nut can be tightened by hand. Water leakage must be reassembled. After the last circle of packing is installed, the gland must be installed tightly, and the tightness should be adjusted during operation.
5. Water leakage or air leakage in the pipeline
The nut may not be tightened tightly during installation. If the leakage is not serious, apply cement or cement paste mixed with asphalt oil to the place where the air or water leaks. For temporary repairs, apply some wet mud or soft soap.
The most important thing is to standardize pneumatic and stop during use
1) Check if the rotation direction of the motor is consistent with the rotation direction of the pump.
2) Check whether the bearing box has been filled with oil and the oil level is normal.
3) Close the discharge gate valve and pressure gauge cock, and at the same time, fill the pump's suction pipe with water through the upper screw hole of the pump body.
4) Start the motor and open the pressure gauge cock.
5) When the water pump is working at normal speed and the pressure gauge shows the corresponding pressure, open the vacuum gauge cock and gradually open the gate valve on the drain pipe until needed.
1) Close the outlet gate valve slowly and then cut off the power.
2) If it is not used for a long time, all parts should be disassembled and cleaned, and the sliding surface should be coated with rust-proof oil and stored properly.
3) In case of freezing season, after shutting down, open the square screw plug in the lower part of the pump body and empty the water to avoid frost cracking.
1) The maximum bearing temperature must not exceed 75 ° C.
2) The clearance between the seal ring and the impeller should be replaced with a new one if the clearance is greater than the following.
3) The bearing oil should be kept at the normal oil level, it should not be too high or too low, and it should be refilled in time if it is too low.
4) During the operation of the pump, you must pay attention to whether the instrument and bearing are heating, whether the leakage of the packing and the vibration and noise of the pump are normal.