The self priming trash pump truly realizes self-priming and non-clogging sewage integration. Through the unique design of the pump body and impeller flow channel, it can be used as a general self-priming clean water pump without the need to install a bottom valve and irrigation and drainage. Solid and long-fiber impurity liquids.
The self priming trash pump adopts the axial reflux external mixing type, which is a self-priming non-clogging sewage pump. It is designed by the unique principle of the impeller flow channel and the pump body. Municipal sewage works, on the other hand, like most self-priming clean water pumps, there is no need to install irrigation water and bottom valves.
The standard operation of self priming trash pump is particular about
1. Before using the self-priming non-toxic sewage pump, first check whether the self-priming non-blocking sewage pump is in the correct rotation direction and can rotate correctly;
2. Unscrew the liquid-filling screw plug above the pump body. The liquid storage must be full, and the screw plug must be tightened. You do not need to fill the liquid storage. If you turn on the machine later, you should not start the operation. Under the conditions, otherwise the pump will not work properly and the mechanical seal will be damaged;
3. When starting up, the outlet flow control valve should be opened first, which is conducive to gas discharge during the self-priming process. After starting, adjust the opening of the outlet flow control valve so that the pressure gauge readings are available in the specified area To prevent the pump from working within the lower limit of the specified area, to avoid overloading the motor due to excessive shaft power or cavitation due to excessive flow, which will cause the pump to fail to operate normally, which will cause strong pump vibration And making noise;
4. During the operation, it is common to check the temperature rise of the pump and the motor. If noise and other abnormal sounds are found, then the machine should be stopped and inspected, and then run again after troubleshooting.
5. When shutting down, the outlet flow control valve should be closed first, and then shut down, in order to avoid the lack of liquid storage in the pump due to siphon effect;
6.Perform regular oiling and maintenance according to the prescribed time. If the pump is not used for a long time, the pump should be disassembled, cleaned and oiled, and stored in a cool and dry place.