With the improvement of people's fire awareness and the improvement of fire protection regulations, diesel fire pumps are becoming more and more popular with customers. The complete automation function of the supporting control cabinet completely frees the diesel engine from the traditional operation mode during the start-up and operation process, and realizes remote control, automatic start, ultra-low pressure start pump and its automatic alarm function.
The suction pipe of diesel engine fire pump should be short and straight. The pipe diameter should be greater than or equal to the pipe diameter of the suction port of the pump, and the elbow radius of the suction pipe of the pump should be made as large as possible. In order to prevent damage to the diesel fire pump, the pipeline must be cleaned before the pump pipeline is connected. The inlet and outlet pipes shall be provided with a separate support, and shall not be supported by the unit body.
In general, the blue smoke of the diesel engine fire pump exhaust is caused by the long use of the engine, which slowly starts to burn the engine oil. With the increase of the blue smoke, the more and more engine oil is burned, the maintenance of the diesel engine fire pump should be considered. Sometimes fuel is mixed with water, or water leaks into the combustion chamber, causing changes in combustion, and diesel may emit light blue smoke.
The main factors that produce blue smoke are:
1. The air filter is blocked, the air intake is not smooth, or the oil level in the oil basin is too high, so that the amount of gas entering the cylinder is reduced, and the normal ratio of the fuel mixture gas is changed, resulting in incomplete combustion of more fuel and less fuel. Breathing blue smoke.
2. Too much lubricating oil is added to the oil pan, and it is easy for the lubricating oil to enter the combustion chamber during the operation of the diesel engine.
3, long-term low-load operation, the gap between the piston and the cylinder liner is too large, so that the lubricating oil in the oil pan easily penetrates into the combustion chamber, mixes with the fuel mixture in the cylinder, changes the normal ratio of the mixture, and the combustion is incomplete, Causes exhaust to emit blue smoke.
4. The piston ring is jammed or worn too much, and the elasticity is insufficient. When installing, the piston ring is chamfered in the reverse direction, so that the oil enters the combustion chamber, and the blue water vapor is emitted after the lubricant is burned.
5. The cylinder gasket near the cylinder head leading to the cylinder head oil passage is burned, and the piston, cylinder liner wear and piston ring counterparts will cause the lubricant to enter the combustion chamber and burn with the fuel mixture.
6. The vent holes of the crankcase breather and the atmosphere are blocked, resulting in a high pressure of the crankcase exhaust gas, and the oil goes into the combustion chamber to participate in the combustion.