The sewage flow centrifugal trash pump is a single-stage, single-suction, cantilever centrifugal sewage pump. It consists of pump cover, pump casing, impeller, shaft seal, shaft, and bracket. It can be used to pump liquids with fiber or other suspended matter below 80 ℃ for urban and industrial and mining enterprises to remove sewage and dung. It can be used for construction, farmland drainage and irrigation, and sewage in enterprises and institutions.
The centrifugal force is the reason why the sewage flow centrifugal trash pump is able to send water out. Before the pump works, the pump body and the inlet pipe must be filled with water to form a vacuum state. When the impeller rotates quickly, the blades cause the water to rotate quickly. The rotating water flies from the impeller under the action of centrifugal force. After the water is thrown out, the central part of the impeller forms a vacuum zone. Under the action of atmospheric pressure (or water pressure), the water in Suwon was pressed into the inlet pipe through the pipe network. In this way, continuous pumping can be achieved.
The use of sewage flow centrifugal trash pump should also pay attention to regular maintenance, so as to ensure the normal operation of the equipment
1) Check the sewage pump pipeline and joints for looseness. Turn the sewage pump by hand to see if the sewage pump is flexible;
2) Add bearing lubrication oil to the bearing body. Observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricant should be replaced or replenished in time;
3) Unscrew the water diversion screw plug of the pump body of the sewage pump, and fill the water diversion (or slurry);
4) Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum gauge of the outlet pipe;
5) Jog the motor and see if the motor turns correctly;
6) Start the motor. When the sewage pump is running normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump to see that it shows proper pressure, then gradually open the gate valve and check the load of the motor;
7) During the operation of the sewage pump, the bearing temperature must not exceed 35 ° C and the maximum temperature must not exceed 80 ° C;
8) Try to control the flow and lift of the sewage pump within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the sewage pump runs at the highest efficiency point to obtain greater energy savings;
9) If abnormal noise is found in the sewage pump, stop the machine immediately to check the cause;
10) When the sewage pump is to be stopped, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor;
11) Regularly adjust the packing gland to ensure that the drip in the packing room is normal (it is better to leak out);
12) During the first month of operation, the Zhongkai Pump sewage pump will change the oil after 100 hours, and every 500 hours thereafter, change the oil once;
13) Regularly check the wear of the shaft sleeve, and it should be replaced in time after heavy wear;
14) When the sewage pump is used in the cold winter season, after stopping, the drain plug of the lower part of the pump body needs to be unscrewed to clear the medium. Prevent frost cracking;
15) If the sewage pump is not used for a long period of time, it is necessary to disassemble the pump, wipe off the water, and coat the rotating parts and joints with grease;
Features of sewage flow centrifugal trash pump
1. Safe and reliable, reducing maintenance costs: The rotor components and reasonable bearing arrangements after balance verification effectively balance the radial and axial forces of the pump, thereby ensuring that the unit can run stably for a long time with low vibration, Low noise.
2, strong flow capacity: smooth large flow channel, special impeller anti-blocking design, to ensure that the pump runs efficiently and without blocking.
3. Double seal and double protection: The double machine seals are configured in series to truly achieve double protection and ensure the safety of the motor.