The sewage flow centrifugal trash pump may encounter the problem of evacuation during use. After the centrifugal pump is evacuated, the side effects include:
1. The vibration of the pump body is large, and the dynamic and static rings of the mechanical seal will continue to intermittently collide, resulting in leakage, and the mechanical seal structure will fail in severe cases;
2. The compression of the dynamic and static ring of the mechanical seal is the sum of the medium pressure and the preload of the spring. When evacuated, the medium pressure will be no, the contact pressure of the dynamic and static ring will become smaller, and the seal will fail;
3. After the pump is evacuated, the end face of the dynamic and static ring of the mechanical seal using the self-flushing scheme (that is, flushing with pumped medium) loses cooling and lubrication, dry friction occurs, and the mechanical seal fails.
1. Incidental situation
1. The motor current drops.
2. The pressure fluctuates greatly.
3. The pump body vibrates.
4. Make a murmur and noise.
5. The flow rate fluctuates abnormally.
6. The temperature of the pump cylinder rises.
Second, the reason for the evacuation of the sewage flow centrifugal trash pump
1. Air leakage occurred at the entrance.
2. There is a blockage at the entrance.
3. Seal oil with water.
4. The temperature of the medium at the inlet is too high and the saturated steam is too large.
5. The inlet valve is not open or the spool is off.
6. The opening of the exit is too large (small).
7. The pressure at the entrance is not enough.
8. The liquid level in the tower or container is low or no liquid level.
9. The impeller or inner grinding ring is worn seriously.
10. The motor reverses.
III. Corresponding treatment method for evacuation of sewage flow centrifugal trash pump
1. If the inlet is leaking, the pump should be stopped to check the leakage inlet pipeline and flange.
2. If the oil seal carries water, the oil seal tank should be dehydrated.
3. If the inlet pressure is not enough, the liquid back pressure should be increased.
4. If the opening of the outlet is too large (small), the opening of each valve should be adjusted appropriately.
5. If the inlet valve is not open or the spool is off, the valve should be opened or the pump replaced for maintenance.
6. If the temperature of the inlet medium is too high, the temperature of the medium should be reduced, and the internal steam should be emptied and discharged.
7. If the inlet is clogged, the leak inlet pipeline and impeller of the pump should be stopped for inspection, and then be repaired after purging.
8. If the liquid level in the tower or container is low, the outlet valve should be temporarily closed or the pump should be stopped, and the liquid level will recover after the liquid level rises.
9. If the impeller or inner grinding ring is worn, it should be replaced in due course.
10. If the motor is reversed, the steering should be adjusted in time.