Marine fire pump are mainly used for ship emergency fire fighting, but also suitable for industrial and mining enterprises, ports, docks, warehouses and other places. It has the advantages of light weight, small size, flexible movement, quick start, fast water discharge time, large fuel tank capacity, corrosion resistance, reliable use, and easy maintenance. Where the use of batteries is allowed, the unit can be installed with a battery starting device.
Inspection before starting marine fire pump
1. Check the valve opening and closing status of the process, and whether the corresponding return valve opening and closing status can meet the request.
(1) During the daily pump test, the return valve should be fully open and the valve of the valve group is in the closed position. When you try the foam outlet of 1 # foam pump and 2 # pump, you need to close the inlet valves of the three foam tanks Vp111, Vp112, and Vp212, and open the Px021 return valve to start the pump; try 2 # pump water outlet, 3 #, 4 # The fire pump of the fire truck needs to turn on the Px011 return valve to start the pump. After the pump test is completed, all valves will be restored to the regular state.
(2) When an emergency situation or fire drill requires water, turn on the valve at the position where the fire water (foam) is required, and the return valve is closed.
(3) The pump inlet valve must have a normally open, and the outlet valve is in the closed position.
2. Check that the clutch handle of the vacuum suction installation should be in the "closed" position.
3. Turn the air valve open, let the float assembly reset and close the air release valve.
Normal start and stop mode of marine fire pump
1. After starting the pump, check the running current of the motor and whether the pump is running normally. If there is any abnormality, stop the pump immediately.
2. Check the pressure gauge at the outlet of the pump. When the pointer of the pressure gauge reaches the rated working pressure and stabilizes, gradually open the outlet valve to try to make the pump work under the rated state.
3. After the pump is normally filled with water, move the clutch handle installed by vacuum suction to the "minute" position.
4. Check the pressure of the valve group. The pressure of the fresh water valve group should be maintained at about 0.8Mpa, and the foam valve group should be maintained at about 1.0Mpa. If the pressure cannot be maintained, the pump outlet and the return valve can be properly adjusted to control the pressure.
5. The temperature of the pump and motor bearings should be checked frequently. The highest temperature cannot exceed 75 degrees. Check that the working current of the motor should be within the normal range.
6. After stopping the pump, put all the valves in accordance with the valve opening and closing state representation diagram request, and return to the normal state.
7. Move the clutch handle installed with vacuum suction to the "closed" position, open the air valve to reset the float assembly, and it is in a state of preparation.
8. If the pressure reaches 0.8Mpa and returns to about 0.4Mpa immediately after the pump is started, normal water cannot be discharged. At this time, the pump should be stopped immediately, the air valve should be opened to reset the float assembly, and then restarted.
9. Under normal conditions, the 1 # and 2 # regulator pumps ensure that one is in working state and the other is in standby state.