Diesel trash pump for diesel engine is a sewage equipment with excellent performance and excellent self-priming and non-clogging sewage. It can be moved freely, without the need to quote wires, which improves the flexibility of the pump. It can also suck dirt containing large particles of solid blocks, long fibers, sediment waste mineral impurities, manure treatment and all engineering sewage, completely reducing the labor intensity of workers, and it is easy to use, move, install, rarely maintain, and performance stable.
The long-term use of diesel trash pump sometimes encounters some unexpected problems, such as the fact that there is no water. Many people are helpless about this. The manufacturer Zhejiang Bora Fluid Equipment Technology Co., Ltd. has a set of special insights:
1. The pump is not filled with enough water before starting. Sometimes it seems that the filled water has overflowed from the vent hole, but the air is completely discharged without rotating the pump shaft, causing a little air to remain in the inlet pipe or the pump body.
2. The horizontal section of the inlet pipe that is in contact with the pump should apply a descending slope of more than 0.5% against the direction of the water flow. The end connected to the pump inlet is the highest, not completely horizontal. If it is tilted upward, air will be trapped in the water inlet pipe, which reduces the vacuum in the water pipe and water pump and affects water absorption.
3. The filler of the diesel sewage pump has been worn or pressed too loosely due to long-term use, causing a large amount of water to be ejected from the gap between the filler and the shaft sleeve of the pump. As a result, external air enters the interior of the pump from these gaps , Affecting the lifting of water.
4. Due to the long-term potential underwater, the inlet wall is corroded by holes in the pipe wall. After the pump works, the water surface continues to decline. When these holes are exposed to the water surface, air enters the water inlet pipe from the holes.
5. Cracks appear in the inlet pipe elbow, and there is a slight gap between the inlet pipe and the pump, which may cause air to enter the inlet pipe.