The installation of the self priming pump, especially the newly installed pump, must take vibration isolation measures, and cannot be lazy, otherwise great vibration and noise will occur during use. The self priming pum is noisy when it is running, which will damage the equipment and also cause noise pollution. Therefore, vibration isolation must be done. How can the self priming pum be isolated?
1. Before construction and installation, it should be checked in time, and the static compression deformation of the vibration isolation element should not exceed the maximum allowable value during installation.
2. Vibration isolation elements should be symmetrically arranged according to the central axis of the pump unit, and the plane arrangement of the rubber vibration isolation pads can be arranged clockwise or counterclockwise.
3. When the vibration isolation element of the unit adopts six support points, four of them are arranged at the four corners of the inert block or steel frame, and the other two should be set on the long side line, and adjust their position to make the compression deformation of the vibration isolation element Be as consistent as possible.
4.When rubber vibration isolator is used for the vibration isolation installation of the vertical pump unit, a steel frame should be installed under the base of the pump unit and anchored; the bolts (plus spring washers should be added between the steel frame and the rubber vibration isolator) )Fixed, set anchor bolts in the ground or floor, and the rubber vibration isolator is fixed on the ground or floor after passing the anchor bolts.
5. The vibration isolation element of the unit should avoid contact with substances such as acids, alkalis and organic solvents.
6. Single-layer arrangement of rubber vibration isolation pads, when the frequency ratio cannot meet the requirements, multi-layer series arrangement can be adopted, but the number of vibration isolation pad layers should not be more than five layers, each layer of rubber vibration isolation pads arranged in series, its model and block The number, area and rubber hardness should be exactly the same.
7.When installing a rubber vibration isolation pad or damping spring vibration isolator for vibration isolation of the self priming pum unit, under normal circumstances, there is no need between the rubber vibration isolation pad and the damping spring vibration isolator and the ground, and with the inert block or steel frame Bonding or fixing.
8. When multiple layers of rubber vibration isolation pads are connected in series, each layer of vibration isolation pads should be separated by a galvanized steel plate with a thickness of not less than 4 mm. The steel plate should be flat. The vibration isolation pads should be bonded to the steel plate with an adhesive. Galvanized steel plates The plane size should be 10mm larger than each end of the rubber vibration isolation pad, and the rubber vibration isolation pads bonded on the upper and lower layers of the galvanized steel plate should be staggered.
9. When the pump unit is installed, the supporting ground on which the pump unit is installed must be level and should have sufficient bearing capacity.
10. The edge of the rubber vibration isolation pad should not exceed the edge of the inert block; the support area of the steel frame should not be less than the support area of the top of the vibration isolation element.