The self priming sewage pump has the title of "the king of self priming sewage pumps". It integrates self-priming and non-clogging sewage discharge. It adopts axial return flow and external mixing type, and through the unique design of pump body and impeller flow path, it can be like ordinary The clean water self-priming pump does not need to install a bottom valve, do not need to irrigate water, but also can suck the dirt, sediment, waste mineral impurities, which contains large solids whose diameter is 60% of the outlet diameter and the fiber length is 1.5 times the diameter of the impeller. Manure treatment and all engineering sewage and colloidal liquids completely reduce the labor intensity of workers, and are convenient to use, move and install, with minimal maintenance and stable performance.
The installation of the self priming trash pump is not very complicated, but the steps should not be disorderly, and it must be carried out in an orderly manner. The following is a specific introduction for your reference.
1. Check whether the foundation is level before installation;
2, check whether the parts are damaged during transportation;
3. The pump itself is not allowed to be used as a pipeline support;
4. The pump and pipeline should maintain a good seal. Check whether the fasteners of the pump base, couplings, bearings and other connection parts are loose. If they are loose, they should be tightened.
5. Check whether there is a tape or abnormal sound when rotating the coupling by hand;
6. Open the water filling valve on the top of the pump, add no less than two-thirds of the volume of the pump body, and close the valve. No need to irrigate and divert water after starting up. Connect the power supply and try to rotate. Seen from the motor side, it turns clockwise. (Reversal is strictly prohibited);
7. Start working, and observe whether the operation is normal? If there is an abnormal phenomenon, the cause should be found and eliminated.
The above is an introduction to the preparation and operation of the self priming sewage pump before starting. The operator needs to pay special attention to the preparation and operation of the self priming sewage pump to ensure the smooth and safe operation of the self priming sewage pump.