Electric fire pump is a kind of water supplement device widely used in middle and high-rise buildings such as hospitals, shopping malls, office buildings and residential buildings. When an accidental fire occurs, starting the fire pump can ensure that the water pressure in the pipe network reaches the fire extinguishing device Request that the fire can be put out in time.
The normal operation of the electric fire pump, installation, calibration, and pneumatic stop are key technologies
One, installation and calibration:
1. Remove greasy and dirt on the base, and place the base on the foundation;
2. Drill the expansion bolt holes according to the corresponding positions of the anchor bolt holes on the bottom plate or connecting plate, and install the anchor bolts (expansion bolts). Or use cement to prepare holes for the anchor bolts on the foundation;
3. After the cement is dry, check whether the holes of the base and anchor bolts are loose, tighten the anchor bolts when appropriate, and check the levelness;
2. Installation instructions:
4. The installation height of the pump, the length, diameter, and flow rate of the pipeline should conform to the calculation, and strive to reduce unnecessary losses. (You can refer to the pipeline loss reference table for estimation);
5. Larger pipe diameter should be used for long-distance transportation, and the pipeline of the pump should have its own bracket. It is not allowed to add the weight of the pipeline to the pump to avoid crushing the pump;
6. If the discharge pipeline is equipped with a check valve, it should be installed outside the gate valve.
3. Pump starting, stopping and running
1. Start: The direction of rotation of the pump should be clockwise when viewed from the drive end to the direction of the pump.
1) It should be determined whether the rotation direction of the motor is correct and the rotation of the pump is flexible before the pump is connected;
2) Close the gate valve of the discharge pipeline;
3) Fill the pump with water, or use a vacuum pump to divert water;
4) Turn on the power, when the pump reaches the normal speed, gradually open the gate valve on the discharge pipeline and adjust to the required working conditions. When the gate valve on the spit line is closed, the zero flow operation time should not exceed 1 minute, otherwise the pump temperature will rise rapidly;
5) It is not allowed to run without water, otherwise it will damage the mechanical seal and impeller.
1) Gradually close the gate valve on the discharge pipeline and cut off the power supply;
2) If the ambient temperature is lower than 0℃, the water in the pump should be discharged to avoid freezing and cracking the pump body;
3) If the pump is not to be used for a long time, the pump should be disassembled and oiled, packaged and stored.
1) During driving and operation, you must pay attention to observe whether the meter readings, motor heating, seal leakage, pump vibration and noise, etc. are normal. If abnormal conditions are found, they should be dealt with in time;
2) If the matching part of the sealing ring and the impeller is worn too much, replace the new sealing ring.